My first UI Design is ready for comments

 City Visit App

The time has come, my first UI design is ready, I'll get straight to the point. May I introduce you to City Visit App. Sorry for the possibly poor quality of the screenshots. But I don't know how to make a nice presentation for a blog. I had never thought about this before.



These are the pages.



The detail page


The cards


The project color palet.

The prototyping.




In the meantime I also made the prototype in Figma. So all connections are made.

Does anyone have an idea how I can make a nice presentation to the customer in Figma? Just let me know.

I would like to hear from you, what you think of it in the comments.


Do, believe and be happy



Stefaan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Software developer yes, but where to begin?

Thinking & coding: Linking Firebase to my Flutter App. Watch out for a important detail.

Thinking & coding: Small but important code implementations.